Kforce has a client in Houston, TX that is seeking a remote Azure Senior .NET Core Development Engineer for a remote role. We are working directly with the Hiring Manager on this exclusive search assignment. This position is 100% remote. The company offers a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual bonus, etc. This Azure Senior .NET Core Development Engineer designs and builds products using Microsoft and open source technologies in an Azure environment. The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for building creative software solutions to lead the industry, improve productivity, increase efficiency, and reduce errors happening with manual processes/workflows. They will lead the team in Azure technologies.
- The Azure Senior .NET Core Development Engineer is responsible for designing software applications and processes from conception to completion, including the ability to effectively convey those designs to peers, management, and customers
- Provide input into system software architecture development by working with Staff and other Software Engineers as required
- Will spend significant time in coding and delivering features
- Responsible for designing and developing cloud native web applications and services
- The Azure Senior .NET Core Development Engineer will work with management to set and communicate team goals and vision aligned to business requirements; Ensure the team stays focused and delivers against the goals, adapting to changing business