Energize your career with one of Healthcare’s fastest growing companies.
You dream of a great career with a great company – where you can make an impact and help people. We dream of giving you the opportunity to do just this. And with the incredible growth of our business, it’s a dream that definitely can come true. Already one of the world’s leading Healthcare companies, UnitedHealth Group is restlessly pursuing new ways to operate our service centers, improve our service levels and help people lead healthier lives. We live for the opportunity to make a difference and right now, we are living it up.
This opportunity is with one of our most exciting business areas: Optum – a growing part of our family of companies that make UnitedHealth Group a Fortune 5 leader.
Optum helps nearly 60 million Americans live their lives to the fullest by educating them about their symptoms, conditions and treatments; helping them to navigate the system, finance their healthcare needs and stay on track with their health goals. No other business touches so many lives in such a positive way. And we do it all with every action focused on our shared values of Integrity, Compassion, Relationships, Innovation & Performance.
If you want to achieve more in your mission of health care, you have to be really smart about the business of health care. Financial discipline and accountability count more today than ever. Which is why your performance and innovation will find a reception here like nowhere else as you help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.
Positions in this function lead client and regulatory audits to ensure adherence to the established controls of a particular portion of the organization's operations. Ensures all regulatory compliance requirements are met, manages audit deliverables on behalf of internal and external business partners.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Serving as primary lead on audits performed by our clients and regulatory / government agencies
- Working with internal business partners and government auditors
- Serve as a resource for team members
- Determine the appropriate scope, timing and logistics of the audits
- Prepare audit requests for documentation or data universes as required
- Developing a consistent audit process to ensure all outside audits are effectively managed
- Analyzing the root cause of issues and aiding in development of appropriate action plans
- Actively engaged in process improvement projects
- Providing reporting to management
- Providing updated statuses on audits assigned
- Creating audit documentation
- Creating and giving internal and external presentations
- Assisting in or leading various special projects as directed by the Manager of Government Programs Audit Support
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Bachelor's Degree (or higher)
- 3+ years auditing experience within claims processing
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel - creating, updating spreadsheets, formulas, and pivot tables
- 5+ years of experience with Claims Processing and / or Medicare Part D Operations
- 1+ years of experience with Medicare Part D Regulatory Guidance
- 2+ years Project Management experience
- Ability to travel up to 10% as needed
- 5+ years of experience with Healthcare within a large matrix organization
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. At this time, 90% of our non-clinical workforce transitioned to a work at home (remote) status. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $53,300 to $95,100. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Government Programs Audit Support Sr. Analyst, OptumRx Government Programs, Claims Processing, Medicare Part D, Operations. #RPO, work from home, work at home, WAH, WFH