Hiring CDL-A Flatbed & Dry Van Owner Operators 100% Fuel Surcharge.
Now Hiring Class A CDL Truck Drivers
Paul Transportation is currently hiring regional Class A CDL drivers for our NEW Black Diamond fleet! Join Paul s BLACK DIAMOND fleet & receive .07 CPM Pay Increase after 60 days of joining the Paul team! Newly hired drivers earn $.51 (including .03 CPM for Oversized loads) with 6 months experience. In addition, GET HOME EVERY WEEKEND. $1,000 Sign on Bonus!
Paul Transportation is also expanding our Flatbed & Dry Van Owner Operator divisions. Join Paul as an Owner Operator flatbed driver and earn 72% of the REVENUE or CHOOSE to join our sister company, Frontier leasing Owner Operator Van Division and earn $1.10 for loaded and empty miles. Plus, receive 100% of the FUEL SURCHARGE! Base Plates provided & No Trailer Rental Fee!
Join the Paul Team and experience:
- Black Diamond Fleet Receive .07 CPM days (company drivers)
- Newly Hired Company Drivers Earn .51 CPM (including .03 for oversize loads)
- Flatbed Owner Operators earn 72% of the Revenue
- Dry Van Owner Operators earn $1.10 for Loaded & Empty Miles
- $1,000 Sign on Bonus
- $400 Orientation Pay (Paid upon completion of orientation)
- $50 Tarping and Removal of Tarps - company drivers
- Home Weekends for 34 hr. Reset
- Clean Inspection Bonus & Quarterly Safety Bonus
- Pre-Pass Scale
- Load Securement Training provided
- Newer Equipment, including 2023 Kenworth T680s & 2023 International with EPUs
- (Automatics Available)
- Load Securement Training Provided
- Medical, Vision, Dental + 401K Match
- Day 1 Rider Policy
- Pet Policy
- Student drivers Regional students start at $.46 CPM and receive up to $6,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- Other Dedicated and OTR Opportunities Available!
- Possess a valid Class A CDL
- Minimum of 22 years of age
- Black Diamond Fleet Restrictions apply (Ask a Paul recruiter for more details)
- Company drives must have 6 months of tractor trailer in the last 12 months (or) 1 year of tractor trailer in the last 7 years.
- Paul O/O must have 1 year of tractor trailer experience in the last 3 years
- Frontier Leasing O/O must have 2 years of tractor trailer exp. In the last 3 years
- Students Must have graduated from an approved truck driving school
- No DWI/DUI convictions in the past 5 years
- No more than 3 moving violations in the past 3 years
- Pass a DOT drug screen
Paul Transportation is an EOE
Associated topics: cdl a operator, cdl a owner, flatbed owner operator, own truck, own truck driver, own truck driving, own your own new truck, owner operator driving, owner operator truck, solo driving