Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion are at the heart of Cantex. We are committed to a culture that respects our differences and values the contributions of all people.
Please note that this position will be based in Houston and be responsible for facilities in Houston, Sugar Land, Spring, Alvin, Pearland and Rosenberg.
The Regional Finance Manager is responsible for directing the business office functions of multiple Skilled Nursing Facilities. The Regional Finance Manager is specifically responsible for providing Accounts receivable and billing related services.
- Work closely with patients, families, and Medicaid Eligibility Workers to secure benefits for applicants
- Oversee reconciliation of Resident Trust Fund Account
- Monitor Private Pay and Hospice collection goals
- Complete monthly Medicare and third party payor billing services
- Perform Medicaid integrity audits, reviews and appeals
- Review reimbursement data for accuracy
- Prepare detailed financial reports for senior management
- Monitor facilities for compliance with state and federal regulations, and participate in mock surveys at the facilities
- Provide support & direction to staff to ensure the financial proficiency of team members, to include on-site training of new Finance Managers
- Performs other duties as required/requested.
- Associate's degree in finance, accounting, or economics
- Technical knowledge of Medicare Part A and B billing for skilled nursing facilities
- Understanding of Medicaid billing requirements
- Strong financial, analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Extensive experience in LTC reimbursement practices
- Functional knowledge of nursing home billing software systems
- The chosen candidate will be well versed in most widely used business software.
- Regional Skilled Nursing Facility experience is required
We are an Equal opportunity employer; We offer an excellent benefit plan to include 401K with match, CEU reimbursement, vacation, sick, holidays, medical, dental, and supplemental insurance Plans as well as a Highly competitive compensation package.