Beto for Texas is seeking a Regional Deputy Finance Director to join our team beginning in August 2022. The Deputy Finance Director will report directly to the Finance Director and assist with leading fundraising efforts in their region. This is a full-time position based in Houston, TX.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive regional fundraising program
- Regularly update regional finance plan and tracking documents
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with high dollar donors
- Execute high and mid-dollar regional fundraising events
- Prepare targeted call sheets for the candidate and Finance Committee
- Track and collect pledges
- Staff events and donor meetings
- Recruit and oversee regional finance interns
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of one cycle experience equivalent (or higher) serving as a Finance Director on a Congressional race
- Proficiency with NGP, Actblue, and G Suite
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Access to reliable transportation (and a valid driver's license)
Salary & Benefits
- This is an exempt role
- Healthcare eligibility on date of hire
- $50/month cell phone stipend
Please submit your resume without any self-photos.
Beto for Texas requires all full-time, exempt and non-exempt employees to provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination per CDC guidelines, unless a medical or religious accommodation is requested and approved. If you are chosen for a position with BFT, you must be fully vaccinated before your first day of employment. Please reach out if you have further questions or concerns about this policy and how it may apply to your candidacy at Beto for Texas.
Beto for Texas provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.