Recruiting Coordinator supports recruiting and retention initiatives for the Talent Acquisition Team by coordinating the administrative tasks associated with those activities. This can include all facets of the recruiting processes including sourcing, advertising, reference checks, and candidate communication and scheduling. It also includes reporting, tracking, and other metrics activities using our internal applicant tracking system, email, and MS Office tools.
- Sourcing: Develop recruiting strategies with hiring managers and responsible for the coordination of all employment advertising. Employs creative recruiting techniques including internet ad placement and resume searches, job fairs, college recruiting, referrals, networking and cold calling/direct sourcing of passive candidates; also develop and drive internal programs related to recruiting. Develop and maintain a broad range of external networks, research and source new recruiting avenues within specialized Fields related to Janitorial and Security Services; develop and sustain internal and external contacts. Develops an effective pipeline of key talent potentially available for immediate hire as succession planning needs dictate. Create and publish professional recruiting materials and advertising as needed.
- Administer a variety of employment related screenings: work-style/behaviors assessments, background checks, employment and education verifications, criminal checks, pre-employment drug testing and driving records if applicable. Manages the scheduling and logistics of all interviews between candidates and hiring managers by providing detailed information on the company, our business strategy, job descriptions, and client facilities.
- Final Selection and On-boarding: Extends offers of employment to selected candidates under the direction of the hiring managers and within the guidelines of the compensation policy. Manage initial on-boarding process for hires including compliance requirements, and communications to new hires. Processes new hire paperwork and all employee related changes.
- Compliance: Participate in the implementation of maintenance of Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action strategies and programs in all aspects of recruiting and hiring. Ensure compliance with all local, state and federal laws regarding employment. Manage candidate data tracking progress in applicant tracking system. Maintains accurate and well ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers interactions, and other recruiting activities to ensure a safe and thorough audit if required.
- Education/Experience: Requires 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience. At least 1-2 years of administrative support experience in HR, Recruiting, or Staffing environment is required. Must have a HS diploma or GED. Some college level coursework completion preferred. Minimum two (2) years of experience working in a professional environment in a clerical/administrative capacity. At least one (1) year of administrative support experience in HR, Recruiting, or Staffing environment is required.