Enterprise Products Partners L.P. is one of the largest publicly traded partnerships and a leading North American provider of midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals. Our services include: natural gas gathering, treating, processing, transportation and storage; NGL transportation, fractionation, storage and import and export terminals; crude oil gathering, transportation, storage and terminals; petrochemical and refined products transportation, storage and terminals; and a marine transportation business that operates primarily on the United States inland and Intracoastal Waterway systems. The partnership’s assets include approximately 50,000 miles of pipelines; 260 million barrels of storage capacity for NGLs, crude oil, refined products and petrochemicals; and 14 billion cubic feet of natural gas storage capacity.
The Receptionist's responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Provide switchboard coverage at Enterprise Products corporate office.
- Greet and assist guests.
- Maintain Professional attitude when interacting and handling of inquiries, both verbally and in writing, with customers, vendors and the general public
- Coordinate scheduling of Mother’s Rooms.
- Coordinate scheduling of company conference rooms.
- Issue parking validations for guests.
- Issue parking validations to employees and maintain parking log.
- Maintains proficiency in job functions and applicable software programs.
- Must maintain HR and company confidentiality
- Provide various other administrative duties for the HR Department
- Performs other related tasks as requested or assigned.