We are hiring for Railroad Laborers!
ITS ConGlobal is HIRING IMMEDIATELY with offers on the spot!
Paid Training! No experience necessary!
Starting Pay $19.35 - $21.50 Depending on experience!
Railroad Laborer / Hostler DriverDo you like working outdoors? Are you looking for a career in the railroad industry? Are you looking for a career with great growth opportunities instead of just a job? If you have Warehouse, Construction, or Supply Chain experience - we would like to talk to you! All you need to be successful in this role is a driver's license and a good work ethic!
Railroad Laborer / Hostler Driver
- Driving/Operating a Hostler vehicle within the railyard to unload and transport intermodal containers off the track.
- Moving intermodal containers from the railcars to trailers via Top Loaders, Side Loaders, Cranes, etc.
- Climbing up & down rail car ladders to lock & unlock intermodal containers
- Comply with all safety, attendance, operations & training guidelines.
What We offer:
Competitive pay, Benefits include Medical, Vision, Dental, 401K, Career Advancement Opportunities, Paid Training and much more!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to lift 50lbs.
- Physically & mentally able to climb railcars, 20 feet
- Open availability
- Able to work outdoors in varying weather conditions
- Willingness to complete a criminal background, drug screen and physical
All qualified applicants will be given equal consideration regardless of race, age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, color, religion, protected veteran status or national origin.