Local Unit & Position Description
DNV's Healthcare Division is seeking to fill the role of Program Development and Certifications - Administrative Assistant.
This position is preferred to be based out of DNV offices in Houston, Cincinnati, Medford, Phoenix, Austin, Dallas, Detroit or Columbus with flexible work arrangement (home/office).
The primary function of an Administrative Assistant is to assist with clerical duties for the Program Development and Certifications section in accordance with the guidelines and principles established by DNV Healthcare.
What You'll Do
- Ensure that the work is performed in accordance with the quality requirements of the activities, the instructions of DNV HC management and the procedures governing the activities.
- Attend meetings, document & transcribe meeting minutes as required
- Track action items & deadlines within Microsoft data base
- Processing of Certification Survey Reports
- Other duties assigned by appropriate management
What is Required
- 3 years of experience in similar administrative role.
- Excellent computer skills, including a high degree of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.), and MS TEAMS
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to communicate well with a diverse audience and varying environments
- Responsible team player
- Ability to work well with all levels of staff and management
- Strong conflict management and problem-solving skills, excellent analytical skills; ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive matters, policies, and information
- Ability to prioritize and organize workload, adapt to changes/demands, conduct research as needed, and accountable for work product to ensure deadlines are achieved
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
What is Preferred
- Associate or Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution is preferred
- Healthcare work experience
*Immigration-related employment benefits, for example visa sponsorship, are not available for this position*
How We Do It
We Care, We Dare, We Share
DNV is a proud equal opportunity employer committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit or business need, without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
For more information about your rights under the law, see: www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/migrated_files/employers/eeoc_self_print_poster.pdf
Read more here:
Diversity at DNV
Meet our Employees
Careers in DNV
DNV is committed to ensuring equal employment opportunity, including providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with a disability. US applicants with a physical or mental disability who require a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process may contact the North America Recruitment department [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]). Information received relating to accommodations will be addressed confidentially.
What We Offer
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick days, company holidays, personal days)
- Multiple Medical and Dental benefit plans to choose from, Vision benefits
- Spending accounts – FSA, Dependent Care, Commuter Benefits, company-seeded HSA
- Special programs – Employee Assistance Program, ID theft protection, and accident and critical illness options for you and your family
- Employer-paid, therapist-led, virtual care services through Talkspace
- 401(k) with company match
- Company provided life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability benefits
- Tuition assistance
- Consumer discounts and rewards
- Flexible work schedule with hybrid/remote opportunities
- Advancement opportunities
**Benefits vary based on position, tenure, location, and employee election**
Company & Business Area Description
DNV is the independent expert in assurance and risk management, operating in more than 100 countries. Through our broad experience and deep expertise we advance safety and sustainable performance, set industry benchmarks, and inspire and invent solutions.
We are one of the world's leading certification, assurance and risk management providers. Whether certifying a company's management system or products, providing training, or assessing supply chains, and digital assets, we enable customers and stakeholders to make critical decisions with confidence. We are committed to support our customers to transition and realize their long-term strategic goals sustainably, and collectively contributing to the UN Sustainable Development Goals.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!