Manager of Product Marketing is responsible for developing/executing product/market strategy and initiatives to benefit customers and drive revenue. This includes supporting dealers, sales & product development in a cross-functional capacity. Leading a team, the role is responsible for recommending/delivering: 1). Market segmentation & voice of customer insight for the product development process, 2). Compelling sales & marketing tools to increase market share. 3). Leads Sales Training plans. This department also serves as product subject matter experts for various groups and leads NPI material development.
Required Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- Bachelor's Degree.
- 7 to 10 years of Marketing experience.
- Prior experience leading direct reports to achieve annual product marketing plan goals / objectives.
- Ability to establish and recommend proven Product Marketing strategies to grow revenue.
- Creative thinker: ability to understand customer needs & translate into action plans. Excellent ability to convey technical information to customers.
- Passionate about learning new products and developing meaningful go-to market strategies.
- Experience with developing/executing product launch strategies - customer voice; competitive testing; product position and creation of marketing tools.
- Strong collaboration abilities, with proven experience working with Engineering, Execs, Product Line Management.
- Excellent written and oral communications. Strong presentation skills.
- Budget and supplier management. Organized, motivated & focused individual. Proven track record of executing projects on-time and under budget.
Desired Knowledge / Skills / Experience / Certifications / Licenses
- 7-10 Years Experience in Product Marketing, Product Line Management, or Marketing.
- Previous experience or knowledge of dealership business model.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field.
- Project management experience or certification a plus.
- B2B experience or industrial marketing background preferred, Material handling experience a plus.
- Previous experience with sales enablement programs, including: training programs, digital tool development, etc.
Work Environment and Physical Demands
- Office environment.
- Ability to achieve desired results working collaboratively with others in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PPT), SharePoint, CRM.
Work Hours and Expected Travel
- Office environment.
- Full time.
- Hybrid Schedule: Tuesday Thursday in Office & Monday/Friday remote.
- 20-25% travel
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.