Kforce is seeking an experienced Product Designer for an enterprise client who is looking to design and internal facing portal. This is position is 100% remote but will need to be able to support teams in CST time zones.
This is a great opportunity for a Product Designer to work along side a team of other UX designers, Visual, Graphics, Researchers as well as technical engineers to watch their designs come to life. In this role, the Product Designer will help build out the internal product that's going to allow IT Admins and help desk associates be able to input updates into the tracking systems. This person will need to be able to work independently to brainstorm and come up with creative ideas, manage milestones and multiple timeframes.
- The Product Designer will be designing experiences that fulfill the solution requirements provided by product management
- Driving alignment with engineers and product stakeholders to improve customer experience
- Understand complex product requirements/specifications and convert them to easy-to-use software solutions
- The Product Designer will propose and negotiate improvements to the user experience with product manager, developers, and business stakeholders
- Collaborate with other product designers, visual designers, and engineers
- Create design specifications through user flows, wireframes, and visual mockups
- Solving problems through use of existing design patterns and design system
- Document UI behaviors
- The Product Designer will hand-off UI mockup to front-end developers and review front-end implementation