Delivery Drivers are responsible for delivering food to customers with excellent customer service and a positive attitude.
Why deliver for us:
• Great pay - Our drivers receive a competitive hourly wage, plus tips
• Benefits - All team members are eligible for benefits (eligibility for certain benefits dependent on approximate hours worked per week)
• Schedule - Flexible scheduling and opportunities for overtime
• Perks - Discounts on menu items, a safe work environment, and opportunities for Career growth and advancement
What we’re looking for in our Delivery Drivers:
• Ability to maintain food and team member safety
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to operate store technology
• Ability to assist with store operations
• Ability to operate and troubleshoot technology
Minimum job requirements (see the Job Description for full details):
• Valid driver’s license with safe driving record meeting company standards
• Access to an insured vehicle that can be used for deliveries
• Must be at least 18 years of age and have at least two (2) years of driving history or at least 19 years of age with one (1) year of driving history
• Demonstrates ability to maintain food and team member safety
Domino's Team USA stores value honesty, transparency, and accountability, and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for our team members.
At Domino's, we are a brand of honesty, transparency and accountability and we want exceptional people like you to join our team! We have continued to prove we “Put our People First” by making sure our work environment is safe and provides stability for you as a team member. The brand continues to deliver the “Power of Possible” to local Domino’s store owners, 90% of which started as delivery drivers and pizza makers in our stores!