At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company’s success. As a Physical Security, Regional Manager within PNC's Enterprise Technology & Security organization, you will be part of a team and report into a Physical Security Manager Sr.
This is a hybrid position which provides flexibility to work both in the office and remotely and is based in Houston TX. Certain job responsibilities may require time in the office on a regular basis.
- Implements the overall corporate physical security strategy and all physical security programs, policies and procedures within their region.
- Contributes in the development of physical security policies and coordinates planning and response procedures with PNC's Risk, Business Continuity and Crisis Management teams. Communicates with peer banks regarding mutual security concerns. Meets with federal (FBI), state and local law enforcement and acts as liaison with Homeland Security.
- Maintains the safeguarding of employees, buildings, technology and materials and evaluates existing procedures. Monitors and investigates concerns with security on a continual basis and identifies proper applications to mitigate areas of risk. Performs security assessments and risk analysis of major buildings, bank branches and physical security equipment.
- Owns a specific vendor or PNC line of business relationship, including overseeing contract terms and ensuring that all service level agreements are met. Supervises the coordination of maintenance with outside vendors and contractors including guards, alarm monitoring, physical and electronic security installations, video surveillance and ATM's.
- Manages physical security staff within their region. Conducts training on physical security policies and rules for staff.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
- Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
- Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
PNC also has fundamental expectations of our people managers. As a manager of talent in PNC, you will be expected to:
- Include Intentionally - Cultivates diverse teams and inclusive workplaces to expand thinking.
- Live the Values - Role models our values with transparency and courage.
- Enable Change - Takes action to drive change and innovation that will transform our business.
- Achieve Results - Takes personal ownership to deliver results. Empowers and trusts others in decision making.
- Develop the Best - Raises the bar with every talent decision and guides the achievement of all employees and customers.
Effective Communications – Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Employee Health and Safety – Knowledge of the procedures and programs in place in the organization to ensure employee safety (occupational health, fire safety and emergency response plan); ability to take appropriate and immediate actions in case of an emergency.
Personnel Security – Knowledge of, and ability to implement, the measures necessary to safeguard an organization's employees and visitors.
Premises Security – Knowledge of and ability to employ required tools, techniques and technologies to minimize losses due to breaches of physical premises security.
Security Management – Knowledge of information, personnel and premises security processes and procedures and ability to develop and maintain appropriate security levels.
Roles at this level typically require a university / college degree. Higher level education such as a Masters degree, PhD, or certifications is desirable. Industry experience is typically 8+ years. At least 5 years of prior management experience is typically required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
Base salary commensurate upon skills and experienc
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
The PNC workplace is inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a physical or other impairment that might require an accommodation, including technical assistance with the PNC Careers website or submission process, please call 877-968-7762 and select Option 4: Recruiting or contact us via email at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
The Human Resources Service Center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.