A growing software company is seeking an experienced software engineer with specific experience creating and supporting cloud based products in a SAAS model.
- Develop web solutions and services: Envisioning, designing, creating, and supporting our solutions that operate with a high degree of operational excellence.
- Design & build DevOps solutions coordinating with the network operations team.
- Partner with a cross-functional team to imagine, design, develop, test, and launch software and solutions that wows our internal and external stakeholders.
- Be willing to explore technical needs and bring problems and solutions to the table.
- Constantly strive to improve our development processes.
- Focus on optimization and performance at scale.
- Lead the way – staying up to date with tools, trends, technologies, and frameworks and then sharing that knowledge in a meaningful way.
- Be an active and integral member of the technical team development efforts.
- Partner with solution, domain, enterprise architects, and service delivery lead to create and execute the strategy and roadmap for product applications.
- Support team members by providing advice, coaching, and code reviews.
- Prior use of AWS technologies at scale in a production environment
- Experience with Serverless, Microservices, and cross-platform development
- Experience with Kubernetes in a production environment
- Design, develop and maintain new services and application programming interfaces (APIs)
- Utilize test-driven development process for a short development cycle
- Knowledge of front-end development (Vue, Node, React)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Experience with fast-paced production projects using Agile process
- Strong problem-solving skills; adaptable, proactive, and willing to take ownership
- Significant experience with unit testing and test automation
- A high-quality bar and a drive of continuous improvement; just-enough documentation, code reviews, continuous integration & automated deployment, and a preference for agile methods
- Great communication skills – the ability to think creatively and adapt the message to the audience
- Collaborate in the full product cycle
- Push themselves to continually grow and learn