Work for a company that is truly making the world a happier place, one smile at a time! At Benevis, we create over a million smiles a year in the communities we serve and believe that every person deserves access to quality, affordable dental care. This mission drives everything we do. With over 3000 employees in offices across the country from clinical to support staff - we are united in our mission to create happy, healthy smiles through providing high quality dental care in a fun, compassionate environment. Are you ready to join us in creating our next million smiles? We have JUST the opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a Patient Coordinator to join our team. Support our mission to providing excellent dental care in the community and help us create more smiles and memorable experiences. Join a team that believes in teamwork and truly cares about their patients.
Practice: Alden Bridge Family Dental
Hours: Monday-Thursday 7 am- 4:30 pm
Find your opportunity to make an impact:
- Get out into your community -- participate in local events including school screenings, presentations and any opportunity to promote a positive image of us
- Participate in morning huddles (hey, even ask to run one!), let your peers know how much you appreciate them, highlight great examples of customer focus, collaboration etc.
- The Patient Coordinator is responsible for providing quality customer service to patients and parents at check-in and check-out as well as responsible for verifying patient insurance eligibility and service limits.
- Deliver quality and compassionate care to every patient
- Greet parents and patients when they enter or leave the office
- Maintain a clean and tidy waiting area and front desk area
- Verify patient insurance eligibility prior to appointment and ensure information is correct in the patient's Boomerang file
- Ensure service limits are recorded and communicated with the clinical team prior to treating the patient
- Ensure all patient files are ready (pull file, update patient record, verify insurance and service limits) before the patient's appointment
- Coordinate with Clinical Team Leader and Doctors to provide the opportunity for same day care to patients
- Assist with meeting office financial targets by ensuring the hygiene and operative schedules are full
- Schedule follow-up operatory and six month recall appointments for patients
- Answer incoming calls and direct the caller to the proper person, taking messages when necessary
- Ensure our patients are receiving the dental care they need by making outbound calls to confirm patients, to reschedule patients that do not make their appointment, and to call patients that have treatment that needs to be completed
- Ensure all patient records are re-filed at the end of the day
- Graduation from a senior high school or GED equivalent
- Office experience in a dentist's or physician's office, preferred
- Experience with dentistry, preferred
- Experience in dental insurance verification, preferred
- Experience as a Dental Assistant or in the dental field, preferred
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with match, flexible spending accounts, paid time off, company holidays and much more!
We value teamwork, mutual respect and cooperation. We do not practice unlawful discrimination, including harassment or tolerate it in our workplace. What do we mean by discrimination? We mean that we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.