LaSalle Network is currently working with a client who is hiring for a Paralegal! This position is remote in the Houston, TX area. Our client is looking for an individual that has strong leadership skills, a positive attitude and eagerness!
- Regularly communicate with clients to request and review documentation related to the case
- Communicate via phone call, email and text with clients to gather required information in order to further qualify them for cases
- Confirm that all clients are being reached out to on a consistent basis
- Accurately file documents in the appropriate databases with all required information and notes
- Perform a variety of file maintenance tasks for electronic files in compliance with the firm's policies; includes creating and retrieving files when necessary
- Assist clients with the discovery phase of a case and provide pre-determined answers to their questions, refraining from providing legal advice
Keywords and Related Terms: customer service , Legal , Manager , Paralegal #LI-NAOSCS
LaSalle Network is an Equal Opportunity Employer m/f/d/v.
LaSalle Network is the leading provider of professional staffing and recruiting services. LaSalle has worked with more than 10,000 companies, ranging from Fortune 500s to start ups. With units specializing in accounting and finance, administrative, marketing, executive search, technology, supply chain, healthcare revenue cycle, call center, and human resources, LaSalle serves companies of all sizes and across all industries.