HORNE, LLP is looking for an Outsystems Developer who is eager to deliver applications using Outsystems and complimentary systems. We are looking for someone who thrives in an environment where enhancements and new technologies are integrated at a rapid pace. If your idea of fulfilling work is waking up each morning to the potential of facing a newly defined task that helps teams deliver systems, then this position is for you.
This position is to support a dedicated team in building proprietary systems to support core businesses within HORNE.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Review technical plans based on systems requirements
- Work with teams of Outsystems developers
- Work with current vendors to review and define gap analysis
- Suggest and implement technology and process improvements
- Build, support, and enhance Outsystems applications across the Government Services practice group
- Support other Firm needs in Outsystems architecture as needed
- Quickly adapt to change requests from programs and clients
- Serve as development resource among different functional groups
- Assist in data modeling activities to support reports and BI resources
- Identify and resolve application errors and security flaws
- Coordinate and perform in-depth unit and integration tests
- Support UAT for modified and new functionality through defect remediation
- Serve as a support for PROD break-fix
To perform this job successfully, this individual must be able to perform each task above. In addition, the requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and abilities required.
- 1-3 years of building applications in Outsystems
- Comfortable with Microsoft Azure
- Experience with creating and defining test procedures
- Experience with database design
- Experience with or knowledge of building, integrating with, and supporting REST services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field; or Associates Degree + equivalent work experience
- Experience with Power BI
- ETL applications such as Informatica or SSIS
- Experience with Community Development Block Grant and Disaster Recovery is a major plus
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Excellent analytical skills and abilities
- Ability to work seamlessly with distributed teams
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to communicate ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Travel as required (typically 10-25%)
- Be empathetic to team member needs when crunch time hits
- A forward-thinking, anticipatory professional driven by a passion to pursue your full potential and dreams.
- A work environment that promotes collaboration, consistency and community service to empower people.
- An inclusive culture that promotes career/life integration and invests in developing people in areas of focused expertise.
- An unrivaled distinctive, special culture that values collaboration, innovation and positive energy which HORNE calls the Wise Firm ©.
- A team of professionals grounded in strong, personal relationships and a sense of belonging to a common purpose for adding value and making a difference.
- A dedicated team of individuals from diverse backgrounds working together to leave our clients better than we found them.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)