If you are an experienced RN or LVN with Behavioral Health, Case Management, discharge planning, or managed care experience and you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Houston area, Apply today for our Wellness Clinical Consultant position!
The onsite clinical consultant will work closely with the Care Management and physician practices to support the patient care plan on patients with escalating health care needs.The Clinical Consultant facilitates appropriate physical and behavioral healthcare and social services for patients through assessment and member-centered care planning, direct provider coordination/collaboration, and coordination of psychosocial wraparound services to promote effective utilization of available resources, optimal member functioning, and cost-effective outcomes for a large Houston school district.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Maintain a comprehensive working knowledge of community resources, payer requirements and network services for target population to maximize benefit to patient overall wellbeing.
- Conducts comprehensive assessments of referred member's needs/eligibility and, in collaboration with the member's care team, determines an approach to resolving member issues and/or meeting needs by evaluating the member's benefit plan and available internal and external programs/services and resources.
- Using advanced clinical skills, performs crisis intervention with members experiencing behavioral health or medical crisis and refers them to the appropriate clinical and service providers for thorough assessment and treatment, as clinically indicated.
- Coordinate, plan, and facilitate health and fitness activities and programs for employees.
- Plan and implement classes, speakers, seminars, personal training, and fitness assessments that promote healthy lifestyles.
- Other duties as assigned
- Registered Nurse (RN), Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) or Bachelors dress in related field/Master's degree in social work (MSW) or (LCSW)
- 3-5 years clinical practice experience and/or in wellness program development
- Preferred experience: Behavioral Health, case management, discharge planning, crisis interviewing, managed cared
- Local travel required
- Knowledge of planning, coordinating and conducting a diversified fitness and wellness program.
- Ability to be a team player with a welcoming attitude & work cooperatively with people at all levels with respect.
- Ability to prioritize projects and follow through.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Software (i.e. Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook).
- *Bi-lingual in Spanish/English strongly encouraged to apply.
Pay Rate: $38 per hour to $41 per hour
Schedule: Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm
- May need to travel to the field to collaborate on projects
WHO WE ARE:
Through our recruiting efforts, we are committed to fulfilling our core purpose as an organization-to positively impact 20,000 lives. Our commitment to our core purpose guides not only the way we interact with our clients and talent, but also with our co-workers! The goal is lofty, but it is made attainable through the hard work and dedication of our teams and their willingness to lock arms together. Are you ready to lock arms with us?
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
Comprehensive medical insurance
Paid time off/ Paid holidays
Employer financed life, long term and short term disability insurance