MasTec North America, Inc. is a leading national infrastructure construction company operating throughout the United States. MasTec – Utility Services' activities include the installation, maintenance and upgrade of communication and utility infrastructure, including but not limited to: communications, electrical and natural gas distribution infrastructure.
At MasTec you’ll be joining a family, where we are dedicated to supporting each other and building an atmosphere of teamwork. As part of our team, your opportunities are limitless.
In addition to the valuable skills gained through training and on-the-job experience, MasTec offers competitive pay, including medical, vision and dental coverage, 401K and employee stock discounts.
MasTec Utility Services Group is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service! Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply
The OHE Laborer/Groundman is responsible for preparing and cleaning construction sites by removing debris and possible hazards, loading and unloading building materials to be used, operating equipment and machines, and helping craft workers with their duties. This position supports the Construction team and works with personnel within the department.
1. Clean and prepare the construction site for work, removing debris and possible hazards.
2. Assist the tradesmen be able to complete their skilled task more effectively.
3. Identify utilities and watch dig crew dig to prevent utility hits and assist in Manually digging.
4. Clean up and maintain equipment.
5. Restock trucks with supplies ensuring crews have the proper tools and supplies to complete the job.
6. Seed and straw.
7. Perform other duties as required and/or assigned.