HealthHelp - A WNS Company (www.HealthHelp.com), is the leader in the field of healthcare utilization & care management. We have gained this position by actively working to change out-of-date practices with a collaborative, non-denial based approach. Our methodology helps payors achieve a higher return on investment, gives providers education programs that better inform physicians, and ensures quality and safety for the patients needing treatment.
HealthHelp’s innovative approach and strong IT capability in specialty benefits management means that staff will move healthcare forward when provided with evidence-based solutions and second opinions. HealthHelp's staff is comprised of healthcare professionals who make a difference every day. HealthHelp has a desire to fill their company with talented and innovative people who want a career path filled with success and personal growth.
Our specialty benefits management services are broad and include, Cardiology, Oncology, Radiology, Radiation Therapy, Sleep Care, and Musculoskeletal Care. HealthHelp has two locations in Houston, one a corporate office and the second a state-of-the art contact center. HealthHelp is also proud to have another such contact center in Albany, New York.
It is the policy of HealthHelp to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law.
WNS Global Services Inc. (NYSE: WNS) is a global Business Process Management (BPM) leader. WNS offers business value to 400+global clients by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise in key industry verticals, including Banking and Financial Services, Consulting and Professional Services, Healthcare, Insurance, Manufacturing, Retail and Consumer Packaged Goods, Shipping and Logistics, Telecommunications, Travel and Utilities. Globally, the group’s over 44,000+ Professionals serve across 60 delivery centers in 16 countries worldwide.
HealthHelp, a WNS Company, is a utilization management partner that collaborates with health plan leaders and providers to improve care and realize sustained cost savings. HealthHelp’s consultative process uses evidence-based criteria to guide providers in ordering the most appropriate tests, procedures and treatments for their members.
The Network Relations Consultant (NRC) is a valuable member of the Network Relations who’s responsible for providing client support and supporting the organizational goal of promoting the value of HealthHelp’s comprehensive suite of program offerings: Cardiology, Radiology, Oncology, Musculoskeletal and Sleep Care.
Key Responsibilities of the Role:
• Develops and maintains positive relations with client contacts
• Ensures client and provider satisfaction with timely responses to issues, inquiries and research requests
• Prepares collaterals for and facilitates regularly scheduled client meetings to address service delivery expectations and outcomes, action items, deliverables, organizational initiatives and updates
• Reviews routine and ad-hoc reports for accuracy and trends and compiles dashboards for distribution to the clients
• Ensures clients receive appropriate education regarding HealthHelp’s processes and protocols
• Assists in the implementation of new client accounts and program add-ons
• Works in collaboration with cross-functional teams to identify trends and assists in developing strategies to enhance client satisfaction and promote organizational growth
• Assists with designing and maintaining client-facing documents, process flows and training materials
• Identifies service issue trends and collaborates with cross-functional teams to develop and implement quality improvement plans
• Triages and escalates client concerns as necessary to the appropriate departments/associates
• Comprehends and adheres to all regulatory requirements and complies with best practices, professional standards, internal policies and procedures
• Performs other duties and projects as assigned
• Detail-oriented with exceptional listening, oral, and written communication/presentation skills
• Ability to communicate complex information in a clear and concise manner
• Ability to communicate effectively with staff at various organizational levels
• Strong problem solving, analytical, interpersonal and customer service skills
• Ability to obtain, manipulate and interpret various reports and data
• Knowledge of implementation processes and familiarity with project management
• Knowledge of utilization management processes
• Must be able to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
• Must demonstrate initiative and resourcefulness
• Must be able to work independently and in a team setting
• Must be able to use standard office equipment
• Must be proficient in the use of the MS Office suite of applications: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Word
• Minimum of three years of Provider Relations/Provider Services experience in a managed care environment
• Prefer degree in business or healthcare-related area of study
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.