UnitedHealthcare is a company that's on the rise. We're expanding in multiple directions, across borders and, most of all, in the way we think. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about transforming the health care industry. Ready to make a difference? Make yourself at home with us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
The DHMO Dental Provider Network Contractor develops the provider network (dentists, ancillary groups & facilities, etc.) yielding a geographically competitive, broad access, stable network that achieves objectives for unit cost performance and trend management and produces an affordable and predictable product for customers and business partners. Network Contractors evaluate and negotiate contracts in compliance with company contract templates, reimbursement structure standards, and other key process controls. Responsibilities also include establishing and maintaining strong business relationships with dentists, ancillary groups & facilities, providers, and ensuring the network composition includes an appropriate distribution of provider specialties.
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Responsible for identifying, recruiting, negotiating, and contracting a dental provider network in a geographic area within established guidelines to meet network needs
- Primary recruitment responsibilities will include PPO, Medicare Advantage, Ensures provider database and documentation is accurate, complete, and submitted promptly
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- High school diploma / GED
- 2+ years of Network Contracting work experience
- 2+ years of Sales / Call center experience
- Dental industry knowledge
- Intermediate proficiency using MS Excel
- Located in California
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is an essential requirement of this role. UnitedHealth Group will adhere to all federal, state and local regulations as well as all client requirements and will obtain necessary proof of vaccination prior to employment to ensure compliance
- Undergraduate degree
- Dental Treatment Plan Coordinator/Dental Office Manager experience administering DHMO plans
- Salesforce experience
- Knowledge of PPO, DHMO, Direct Compensation, and Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement methodologies
- Exceptional sales presentation skills in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to be successful at prospecting new and existing leads of potential new providers
To protect the health and safety of our workforce, patients and communities we serve, UnitedHealth Group and its affiliate companies now require all employees to disclose COVID-19 vaccination status prior to beginning employment. In addition, some roles require full COVID-19 vaccination as an essential job function. UnitedHealth Group adheres to all federal, state and local COVID-19 vaccination regulations as well as all client COVID-19 vaccination requirements and will obtain the necessary information from candidates prior to employment to ensure compliance. Candidates must be able to perform all essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodation. Failure to meet the vaccination requirement may result in rescission of an employment offer or termination of employment.
Careers at UnitedHealthcare Employer & Individual. We all want to make a difference with the work we do. Sometimes we're presented with an opportunity to make a difference on a scale we couldn't imagine. Here, you get that opportunity every day. As a member of one of our elite teams, you'll provide the ideas and solutions that help nearly 25 million customer’s live healthier lives. You'll help write the next chapter in the history of health care. And you'll find a wealth of open doors and career paths that will take you as far as you want to go. Go further. This is your life's best work.(sm)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Sales, Recruiting, Presentation, Provider Relations, Call Center, Network Management, DHMO, Medicare, Medicaid, Provider Care, Dental, Dental Contracts, Provider Advocate, Telecommute, California, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Work From Home, Work At Home, Remote