Experis - A ManpowerGroup is currently engaged with one the industry leaders and we are assisting the hiring manager to identify Network Architect Supervisor.
Title: Network Architect Supervisor
Location: Houston, TX (Only 1-2 times office visit)
Duration: Full-time Direct Hire
- Responsible for providing expert level input and guidance on decisions and priorities regarding the enterprise's overall IT network architecture. Facilitates the establishment and implementation of standards and guidelines for the design of network technologies.
- Reviews and advises network designs, builds, system options, risks, costs and benefits on the enterprise business process and goals.
- Provides technical guidance to network project teams as appropriate.
- Tracks industry trends and maintains knowledge of new network and IT technologies to better serve the enterprise's architecture needs.
- Requires limited day to day supervision and guidance on handling unique situations. Follows established guidelines and interprets policies.
- Acts as team lead or project manager on individual projects and on broader programs.
- Manages and evaluates other network support staff. Responsible for providing technical guidance and training to the network team members.
- Oversees recruitment, redevelopment, and evaluation of staff members.
- 10 years of IT experience in networks, systems, storage, desktops, and applications, which includes 7 years of network experience in a large IT operation and 3 years architecting and administration of systems and data centres.
- Experience in designing data centres
- Routing and Switching - CISCO
- F5, Palo Alto, BGP, VXLAN
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to effectively communicate with senior management;
- Self-motivated and excels in team and individual environments;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Strong understanding of networking fundamentals and troubleshooting;
- Strong understanding of security practices;
- Excellent skills with Microsoft Office solutions;
- Advanced knowledge of alerting and monitoring.
- Health Insurance.
- And Much more.
If you are interested, kindly apply to this job opening with your resume and contact details, we will reach you at our earliest