At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
We are seeking an experienced Network Administrator for a full-time opportunity. The position is responsible for designing, implementing, managing, securing, and monitoring the Local Area Network (LAN), Wide Area Network (WAN), Cloud Network, and Telecom systems for NorthStar Memorial Group. The Network Administrator will work closely with IT, other departments, remote offices, and service providers to ensure quality delivery of services.
- Project implementations for phone systems, contact centers, office firewalls, data center HA Firewalls, VPNs, WAFs, IoT networks, ISP upgrades, office builds, and other infrastructure projects
- Design networks that integrate our enterprise applications with cloud services to ensure seamless delivery of data to all users
- Assists with Incident Response and Disaster Recovery plans and testing
- Design, maintain, and act as a subject matter expert for security systems and vulnerability management – IDS, firewalls, WAF, vulnerability scanners, remediation
- Manage, monitor, and act as a subject matter expert for network connectivity to support WAN high availability – diverse ISP's and media types (Fiber, DIA, Coax, Cellular, WiWAN, etc.).
- Design and maintain corporate, guest, and IoT wifi
- Serve as subject matter expert for telecom infrastructure – hosted VoIP, Cloud Contact Center solutions, and analog solutions
- Act as a resource for other IT group's project rollouts
- Network and Telecom vendor and supplier management
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Provide tier 2 support for network and telecom issues escalated from the helpdesk