REMOTE/WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
Seeking career growth with a national mortgage company? Lennar Mortgage can help you build the foundation to a long-term mortgage career. Join the team just rated as the #1 Homebuilder Worldwide by Fortune Magazine’s 2021 list of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’.
Lennar Named #1 Homebuilder Worldwide on FORTUNE Magazine's 2021 List of 'World's Most Admired Companies'
Lennar Mortgage is a proud member of the Lennar family of companies and has the unique opportunity to deliver the personal commitment and accountability of a local lender with the financial backing of a Fortune 150 company.
At Lennar Mortgage, not only do you receive a job - you gain a network, a family, and endless opportunities. Our success is a result of supporting and rewarding our team of elite professionals.
- The median base compensation for this position is estimated to be $20.75 per hour, subject to adjustment based on business-related factors including employee qualifications and operational considerations.
- This position will be eligible for benefits as described below in accordance with Company policy.
- This information is intended to be a general overview and may be modified by the Company due to factors affecting the business.
Applicants may apply for this position via this job posting.
- Medical, Dental, & Vision
- FSA (Flexible Savings Account), DSA (Dependent Savings Account)
- 401(k) w/ company matching
- Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Vacation, Sick, Personal Time Off
- Associate Home Purchase Assistance
- Well Being incentive Bonuses
- Company Holidays (10 annually)
Execute daily Human Resource functions to ensure a smooth business process for customers. Provides excellent customer service; interacts with all levels of Associates via in-person, phone and email communication. Available for completion of special projects required of the department.
- Actively develop recruiting efforts at Universities and other business sources.
- Professionally represent Lennar Mortgage and the Human Resources Department, respond to telephone and walk-in inquiries from customers and departments and resolve issues and problems that require a broad base of HR knowledge. Work will require the ability to proactively resolve issues and seek answers.
- Serve as beacon on behalf of Human Resources Team in virtually every venue, both internally and externally, promoting culture and organizational vision.
- Update career website and open positions web page or other career sites.
- Organize and participate in job fairs.
- Conduct New Associate Celebration as needed.
- Prepare, track and manage compensation agreements.
- Assist Human Resources Management with special projects as assigned.
- Review new hire paperwork for file completion and image.
- Monitor and follow-up on timely performance reviews, promotions, etc.
- Submit candidates for background and drug screening and review results.
- Use customer interaction experiences as valuable opportunities to recommend and implement process changes to continuously improve efficiency and customer service. Focus on further developing and integrating tools to increase customer awareness and satisfaction, as well as improve overall system and operating efficiencies.
- Four-year college degree (preferred)
- One-year Human Resources related work
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word and Excel required
- Certifications/training in HR employment law, practices and procedures
- Ability to study independently
- Attention to detail
- Knowledge of office procedures