Salary: $120k - $150k Base
Requirements: Employment Law, Class Action, Plaintiff Representation
Are you a Mid-Level Associate Employment Law Attorney who has experience with Plaintiff's representation of Class Action suits in Federal court? Apply now to join our rapidly growing team. We have been in business for nearly 30 years and recognized as a leading Plaintiff's firm in Class Action Employment cases.
What You Will Be Doing
What You Need for this Position
- Plaintiff's representation required
- Federal filings experience required
- Class action experience highly desired
- Strong Writing Skills
What's In It for You
- Lucrative Bonus Potential
- 401k with company match
- Vacation/PTO: 15 days 1st year, 20 days thereafter
- 12 paid holidays + 2 half days
- Bar membership dues paid by firm
- Wellness membership reimbursement
- Parking/Transportation reimbursement
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.