VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
Ambassadors will sell memberships by professionally and enthusiastically presenting the club's features, benefits, services, programs and fees to potential members in an honest, welcoming and service-oriented manner. They will focus on building relationships with prospective and new members through outreach activity. Ambassadors will participate in local and community events as representatives of VillaSport to raise public awareness of the club. Ambassadors will be highly visible and approachable in the club, proactively ready to greet, meet, or help a member at any time.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Skilled at providing memorable tours in a warm, helpful, friendly, low-pressure way
- Sales skills with ability to connect and sell to potential members of all ages and backgrounds
- Basic skills in MS Word and Excel, and at ease in learning and using new software (e.g., CSI, SharePoint)
- Sales experience, including lead generation, lead nurturing and closing is a plus
- Successful experience in five-star hospitality or customer service positions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; great listening skills
- Comfortable communicating to prospective and new members
- Polished phone skills
- Checklists and to-do lists are kept up to date, with assignments completed on a timely basis
- Able to handle multiple and concurrent projects
- Workplace is well-organized and neat
- Able to work with minimal supervision; take initiative to get things done
- Must have a flexible schedule with ability to work evenings, weekends and occasional overtime hours.
- Team player
- Positive outlook and demeanor
- Genuine and sincere
- True interest in helping others
- Skilled at rapport and relationship building
- High School diploma
- College experience or degree is a plus, but not required
For more information, please visit our website at