Title: Medical Promotional Reviewer
Location: Remote, US Based only
PatientPoint ® is the trusted partner for tech-enabled patient engagement solutions that enhance the patient experience across the entire care journey. Our solutions create more effective doctor-patient interactions and deliver high value for patients, providers and healthcare sponsors. Through our 150k unique healthcare provider relationships, PatientPoint's solutions impact roughly 750 million patient visits each year, further advancing our mission of making every doctor-patient engagement better ® . Learn more at patientpoint.com .
PatientPoint is seeking a full-time Medical Promotional Reviewer with agency experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical field. The Medical Promotional Reviewer's primary role is to assist in delivering detail-oriented and compliant medical data labeling for print, digital, HCP and consumer-facing assets, across PatientPoint platforms. The assets prepared by the Medical Promotional Reviewer will then be reviewed during Medical/Legal/Regulatory meetings. This essential role will be able to navigate through the intricacies of a number of software platforms and master multiple submission processes, to ensure quality execution across a variety of clients and brands.
Primary Duties Include, but Are Not Limited to:
- Serves on the Creative Department's editorial team to complete medical labeling tasks across brands.
- Leads the creation of pharmaceutical brand submissions, ensuring compliance with submission protocols and FDA/OPDP regulations.
- Willingness to learn and master multiple submission platforms, with an understanding of each companies' requirements and standards.
- An understanding of deadlines and requirements for Medical/Legal/Regulatory review meetings.
- Timely completion of medical annotations, to ensure advertisements are reviewed when scheduled.
- Ensures all annotations are quality checked and provides supporting documentation provided for client reviews.
- Partners with the Client Success Team to understand deliverables, expectations, and client needs.
- Demonstrates the ability to prioritize and support multiple projects across brand teams, companies, and internal team needs in a deadline-driven environment.
- Stay up to date on client and regulatory guidelines and pharmaceutical industry news and trends.
- Ability to follow complex written instructions and verbal guidance.
- Flexibility and willingness to go above and beyond standard work responsibilities and hours, to ensure client satisfaction.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 1 - 3 years of experience in medical data annotating.
- Agency experience (required), and an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and to pivot to address evolving project needs.
- Experience with healthcare and pharmaceutical submissions (required) with the ability to execute quality and detailed-oriented medical labeling.
- Exceptional organizational skills, including multitasking and time management.
- Preferred experience in the preparation of complex deliverables in regulated fields
- Ability to prioritize submissions based on level of urgency.
- Strong verbal, written, and teamwork skills.
- Strong knowledge of annotation software, not limited to PromoMats/Veeva Vault, Fuse, and others.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.