Registered or Certified Medical Assistant needed for a full-time long-term contract opportunity with Yoh’s client located in Houston, TX 77079.
This is located at a medical clinic (occupational health clinic) for employees only that is located onsite at corporate office. They offer urgent care type services and MA is primarily responsible for administrative tasks.
Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Registered or Certified Medical Assistant (CCMA, CMA, or RMA)
- Timely and effective communication as demonstrated through strong verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Preferred experience in: Occupational Health, Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine, or Primary Care/Family Practice
What You’ll Be Doing:
- First point of contact for patients coming in. Must be outgoing and have strong communication skills to greet people.
- Perform front and back office duties (primarily front office)
- Assist with pre-employment physicals, drugs screens, vision/hearing testing, injections, and other duties as assigned
- Blood draws
- Support the DOT Drug Testing and Breath Alcohol Testing Programs
- Take phone calls and schedule appointments
- Charting and computer related work; contact tracing for COVID cases, return-to-work, etc.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Ability to work Monday-Thursday 7:00am - 3:30pm and Fridays 6:30am/7:00am - 2:30pm
- Current BLS
- Good computer skills
- Reliable with a positive, can-do attitude
- Must be fully COVID-19 vaccinated
What’s In It For You?
- Great work-life balance with no nights, holidays, or weekends needed!
- Very team-oriented clinic
- Work with a company that has a prestigious reputation and a fun work environment
- Weekly direct deposit every Friday
WE APPRECIATE REFERRALS! HELP US SPREAD THE WORD TO OTHER MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS!
*Yoh Health Care specializes in occupational health jobs and we place Admins, Medical Assistants, Nurses, Physician Assistants, and Nurse Practitioners on jobs nationwide! Ask me about other opportunities we may have!*
Recruiter: Hana Daniels