$2000 Sign On Bonus - Part-time or Fulltime
You put your heart and soul into your work. You deserve a career that cares for you. If you share our commitment to helping people feel their best through total body care, we'd like to get to know you better. At Massage Envy at Market Street, you'll find a career that nurtures and cares for you as a person, an artist, and a professional.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE:
- Well-skilled Professionals
- Thirsty for Knowledge
- Clear Communicators
- Total Body Care Champions
- Great Teammates
BENEFITS YOU’LL LOVE:
SERIOUS SELF-CARE, FROM YOUR HANDS TO YOUR HEAD
If your body doesn’t work, you can’t work on bodies. And when massage is your calling, you don’t want anything to put it on hold. We’ve got a self-care program to help you keep your body working and mental wellness resources to help you keep your mind as strong as your hands.
ONGOING EDUCATION TO BUILD YOUR SKILLS
As a massage therapist, your learning continues long after graduation day. Take advantage of a rotating library of free continuing education and training to satisfy your thirst for knowledge without wringing out your bank account.
Why does this clinic stand out above the rest?
The difference you'll make in clients' lives is the biggest reward for any massage therapist, but our environment lets you enjoy more of what you love about your work. We take care of overhead costs and supplies, marketing, and building your book of business so you can focus on performing as many massages as you want. And with the repeat clientele that our membership model provides, you'll get to see the long-term impact your services make for members.
What do we offer our employees?
- Top-tier earning potential
- Set schedules to provide consistency and availability for maintaining your client base.
- All equipment, linens, and product are company provided.
- Company training and continuing education programs
- Recognition and referral programs
MORE WAYS TO KEEP BODIES WORKING
Your hands (and arms and elbows) are your most important tools, but they don’t have to be the only tools in the treatment room. From new services like Total Body Stretch to exciting enhancements like Rapid Tension Relief and CyME™ Boosts, you’ve got more ways than ever to keep bodies working.
What kind of benefits do we offer our employees?
- Health Care Coverage -Major Medical Employee health care coverage premium is more than 50% Employer covered. You are able to select the coverage that works best for you. This includes Medical, Dental, Vision.
- CEU Reimbursement— Employees receive up to 25% reimbursement for qualifying Continuing Education courses to promote your professional growth in this diverse field.
- On-going Professional Training— Employees receive continued training beyond the hiring process such as an Ethics course designed to educate and empower, online and in-house training designed to continue to meet the highest industry standards.
- Complimentary Services— Employees receive an employer paid one-hour session each month, as well as an Enhanced Therapy (to promote the health and well-being of our employees, and our Mission and Purpose from within our business).
- Discounts— Employees receive deep discount off retail product, and discounted services.
- $2000 New Hire Bonus Part-time or Fulltime
Average yearly income for a new LMT performing 30 hours of massage per week is $40,000 - $50,000+ (commissions, bonuses and average tips). If you want to make more money as an employee and have major medical insurance, please contact us.
What We'll Accomplish Together
As a team, we're committed to offering excellent professional services that help clients do more of the things they love. Your role and the work you do every day is at the very heart of our mission. This includes:
- Performing quality, therapeutic bodywork that meets clients' needs within scope of practice and licensing guidelines as applicable in our state.
- Customizing massage services within required policies, protocols, and approved modalities to craft truly personalized sessions.
- Safeguarding the client experience, maintaining client confidentiality and upholding the commitment to safety.
- Embracing the brand’s core values of optimism, gratitude, excellence, consistency and empathy.
- Protecting our workplace culture by recognizing and supporting team goals and building positive relationships with team members.
What it Takes to Succeed
We only succeed together, so we're looking for people with the passion and experience to be amazing. Those who thrive in this role are:
- Well-skilled professionals who have a minimum of 500 hours of massage therapy school under their belts and a certificate of completion. You'll also need to meet the licensing requirements for massage therapy in our state and be able to pass a background and reference check with flying colors.
- Thirsty for knowledge, seeking continuing education to build on their modality mastery (which must include Swedish and deep tissue massage)
- Clear communicators who can effectively identify each client's needs, set clear expectations, and stay connected to the client throughout the session to achieve the goals of each service.
- Total body care champions who can recommend follow-up visits and additional services and products as needed to help clients pursue their wellness goals.
- Great teammates who show up on time ready to jump in wherever needed to get the job done.
We Believe Our Differences Make Us Better
We're excited to hear from everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job. We do not unlawfully discriminate against any applicants or employees on any applicable legally protected basis, including race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you're ready to bring your healing skills to a place where you can focus on doing what you love, we can't wait to meet you.