Careers with Optum. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make the health system work better for everyone. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on an elite team. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
This position reports to the Marketing Director, Growth and Retention Marketing at OptumRx, and primarily supports marketing for our strategic partnerships segment and other marketing segments as needed. This role executes on the marketing plan and tactics including sales enablement support, custom campaigns, webinars, events and will work with our sales and client management team to support growth and retention goals.
- Coordinate the development, review, approval, and completion of marketing materials (presentations, campaigns, custom websites, brochures)
- Develop and edit PowerPoint presentations for sales and client management. Improve the design and content of current PPT decks, templates, and visuals.
- Support the execution of email campaigns, including development, deployment, reporting and analytics, quality control and list management.
- Support the development and execution of webinars and other marketing campaigns as needed
- Work with internal, crossfunctional teams to execute campaigns on time. Internal teams include creative services, digital marketing, marketing operations, data and analytics.
- Build and support client microsites. Maintain current information on sites. Report out on site usage and analytics.
- Support the execution of events and fulfillment of sponsorships, including booth assets, budget tracking, and reporting.
- Partner internally to identify opportunities to initiate influencer marketing (case studies, testimonials, success stories, etc.).
- Work closely with Growth Office stakeholders and field to ensure goals are met and are well supported by the Marketing team.
- Develop, manage, and maintain relationships with internal stakeholders and keep them informed about campaign plans, results, and status of key initiatives.
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- Bachelor’s degree or Higher
- 3+ years marketing experience
- Proven effectiveness to deliver results on multiple initiatives while working in a matrixed organization
- Experience executing successful digital campaigns (email, web or content marketing)
- Exceptional organizational skills with ability to execute on multiple projects and effectively establish priorities
- Proven ability to influence crossfunctional teams without formal authority
- Proficiency in the MS office suite of Products (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
- Experience working with sales and/or client management teams
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Creative mindset and intermediate design skills in PowerPoint
- Health care or pharmacy benefit management (PBM) experience
- Event sponsorship experience
UnitedHealth Group is an essential business. The health and safety of our team members is our highest priority, so we are taking a science driven approach to slowly welcome and transition some of our workforce back to the office with many safety protocols in place. We continue to monitor and assess before we confirm the return of each wave, paying specific attention to geography-specific trends. We have taken steps to ensure the safety of our 325,000 team members and their families, providing them with resources and support as they continue to serve the members, patients and customers who depend on us.
You can learn more about all we are doing to fight COVID-19 and support impacted communities: click here.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $64,800 to $116,000.. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Key Words: Marketing, Marketing Manager, B2B, Telecommute, Work from Home, PBM, Healthcare, PMP, #RPO