Weatherford is the leading wellbore and production solutions company. Operating in more than 80 countries, the Company answers the challenges of the energy industry with its global talent network of approximately 20,000 team members and 600 locations, which include service, research and development, training, and manufacturing facilities. Visit weatherford.com for more information or connect on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, or YouTube.
We’re looking to the future with a clear vision and a strong mission.
Our goal is to address the headwinds facing the industry, revolutionize the oilfield with digital technology, integrated solutions, and world-class talent.
We accept every challenge for the benefit of our Company, our industry, and the world. Our technology leadership delivers solutions that rise to every occasion, supply the best outcomes in each operation, and give power to all customers.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits program and opportunities for on-going training and career development. VEVRAA Federal Contractor – Priority Referral Requested.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer Females/ Minorities/ Veterans/Disabled and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Weatherford is seeking applicants for the position of Warehouse Attendant II in one of our Houston, Texas facilities. This is a hands on, rewarding role where you will be producing producing quality and efficient products and tools for the oil and gas industry. The Warehouse Attendant II will be working within a supportive, inclusive team in a fast-paced, progressive environment. Weatherford provide full training on our machines, excellent benefits and fantastic career progression.
Forklift operator, working under supervision operates lifting equipment requiring specialized trade certification
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
- Daily check of lifting equipment (overhead crane, jib cranes, forklifts, slings) loading and unloading of equipment from trucks, etc
- Manual handling of products and equipment if necessary.
- Load and unload incoming trucks of raw material, equipment and supplies as needed.
- Assembles customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or pack and forward to shipping department.
- Pick and pack components, assemblies, and products for shipping and production.
- Assist with material handling needs.
- Inspect warehouse equipment for proper operation.
- Any other delegated responsibilities as instructed by Line Management within the timeframe specified in a safe and efficient manner to meet business requirements, provided the instruction is reasonable and you are capable and deemed competent to fulfil these
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Minimally 2+ years related warehouse experience
- Ability to operate hand tools, forklift, cranes and other lifting and securing devices.
- Basic mathematical and measurement computations.
- High school diploma
- Valid state motor vehicle operator license
- Forklift Experience Required
- Customer focused.
- General understanding of products and their application.
- Individual must be adaptive to change, have multi-tasking ability.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Should be able to work closely with all levels of personnel and outside contractors.