The RPS Gun Shop Manufacturing Technician is responsible for the production, quality control, and packaging of Client Perforating Guns. They perform and oversee all tasks including inspection of incoming parts, parts assembly, component traceability, quality checks and testing, and packaging in compliance with applicable government regulations.
- Moving Boxes Moving completed boxes using pallet jacks or helping guide forklift
- Typing Input of work orders and regulatory data for labels and tracking
- Labelling /Scanning Recording parts labels to the correct production order for parts traceability
- Packing boxes loading finished products correctly into the boxes
- Verifying and updating explosive magazines logs as per regulatory standards