Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
You’ll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from anywhere within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.
- Managing a team of licensed clinicians in order to deliver sound clinical decisions and quality documentation to customers
- Working as part of a management team of other managers and directors to meet program goals
- Making outbound calls to members who have escalated issues, problems or concerns that need to be addressed by a Supervisor
- Preparing reports and analyzing data in order to coach team to meet metrics successfully
- Identifying trends and interventions as needed in a positive, change oriented environment
- Managing projects and interventions from inception to completion
- Ensuring engagement of staff through management of ongoing training, coaching and mentoring
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.
- Independent licensed Master's degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling or Marriage or Family Counseling OR Licensed Ph.D / PsyD, or an RN with psychiatric experience
- Clinical licenses must be independent, active and unrestricted in your state of residence
- 5+ years of experience in a related mental health environment
- 2+ years of experience in a Leadership role as a Team Lead, Supervisor, Manager, etc
- Proficient level of experience with MS Word and Excel, with the ability to type and navigate a Windows environment
- Access to high speed internet and a dedicated workspace from home
- Dual diagnosis experience with mental health and substance abuse
- Experience working in an environment that required coordination of benefits and utilization of multiple groups and resources for patients
- Experience in a Assess & Triage telephonic environment answering inbound calls
- Experience in a MCO (Managed Care environment)
- Experience supervising a remote team
- Experience working with PowerPoint
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire organization around one giant objective; make health care work better for everyone. So when it comes to how we use the world's large accumulation of health-related information, or guide health and lifestyle choices or manage pharmacy benefits for millions, our first goal is to leap beyond the status quo and uncover new ways to serve. Optum, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of businesses, brings together some of the greatest minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that matter. Optum, incredible ideas in one incredible company and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Colorado Residents Only: The salary range for Colorado residents is $79,700 to $142,600. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, UnitedHealth Group offers benefits such as, a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition programs, equity stock purchase and 401k contribution (all benefits are subject to eligibility requirements). No matter where or when you begin a career with UnitedHealth Group, you’ll find a far-reaching choice of benefits and incentives
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug - free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Manager, Supervisor, Social Worker, Social Work, Counseling, Psychology, Therapy, Inpatient, Facility, Substance Abuse, Mental Health, Dual Diagnoses, Behavioral Health, Care Advocate, LPC, LCSW, LMFT, Medicare, Medicaid, Telecommute, Work From Home, Behavioral Health Manager, Manager Assess and Triage, Assess & Triage Manager, Telecommuting, Telecommuter, Remote, Houston, TX, Texas