Must Have Highlights:
- 2-3 years of public OR 5 years of industry
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Full cycle accounting experience
The Management Accountant will be the primary resource for both monthly job review process and any/all queries or issues related to assigned business line or all business lines (BLs) if necessary. This includes monthly job analysis, review, related adjustment entries, and explanation/documentation of results. Management accountant should be the first point of reference to assigned business line for all matters finance and reporting related. The role also involves daily, monthly, quarterly and annual related to specific account areas (for example, fixed assets & inventory, leases and prepayments, etc.).
Management Accountant Opportunity
Creative Financial Staffing has recently partnered with a local company located in Houston, TX. Are you ready to join this incredible team?
About the Management Accountant Opportunity:
- Company that is financially healthy
- Opportunity to be the face of accounting
- Enduring a peak growth phase - chance to grow with a company
- Competive benefits package with a 401k match!
Perks of the Management Accountant role?
- Visible & Direct point of contact with Accounting Manager and CFO
- Career development opportunities
- AMAZING Health Benefits/Wellness program
- 401k Benefits
Overview of the Management Accountant role:
- All aspects of business line accounting for two individual segments
- Business Line improvement projects, forecasting, estimates..
- Fixed Assets management and reporting
- Full cycle accounting processes
- Ad-Hoc Projects as assigned by the Controllers and Accounting Managers
- Business-line relationship building, acting as the gap between finance and operations
- Monthly accounting close
- Some tax compliance and reporting
- Mergers and acquisitions assistance as requested
Preferred Qualifications for the Management Accountant:
- CPA Candidate or CPA Certified - huge plus!
- 5+ Years of job related experience
- Microsoft Dynamics
- Advanced experience in tax reporting in federal taxes (fixed assets and foreign payments)