This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ethan Goldman
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button and sending us your resume.
Salary: $45,000 - $82,500 per year
A bit about us:
Our client represents individuals who have been catastrophically injured and the loved ones of those killed due to the fault of another individual or company.
Why join us?
Paid time off
• Ability to multi-task and perform under deadlines.
• Responsible for docket of 80-120 personal injury cases.
• Working with legal assistants to ensure deadlines are met and cases are proceeding to trial or mediation on timely basis.
• Preparing for and attending trials
Calendaring appointments, deadlines, scheduling meetings, depositions, and mediations.
• Consulting with expert witnesses and vendors.
• Creating, organizing, and maintaining case files.
• Tracking, creating, and maintaining medical bill summaries for each client.
• Writing and responding to discovery and drafting petitions and other non-substantive legal motions.
• E-Filing in State and Federal Court.
• Communicating with clients on a regular basis to keep them apprised of case developments and to ensure they are attending all appointments.
• Copying, scanning, and mailing case documents and correspondence.
• Creating binders for mediations, depositions, and trial.
• 5+ years experience (within past 3 years) working on personal injury cases as Paralegal.
• Ability to work overtime when necessary.
• Ability to multitask with little to no supervision.
• Excellent writing, organization, and communication skills.
• Paralegal certification (preferred but not required)
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply on company site" button.