VillaSport Athletic Club and Spa offers exciting and fulfilling career opportunities for those who thrive in a fast-paced, energizing environment. Our resort-style clubs are where fitness, family and community all come together. As a growth company with ambitious expansion plans, VillaSport is looking for talented and motivated people who can grow with us and deliver best-in-class customer service on a scale not seen in the industry.
If you are a high-performing, outgoing, service-oriented individual looking for a chance to make a difference, you belong at VillaSport. We offer a fantastic work environment, competitive wages, and a 401(k) plan with a generous company match of up to 4% of your compensation.
As an Aquatics Associate, the purpose of this position is to perform lifeguard duties, implement and enforce all water safety policies and procedures, prevent and respond to emergencies, and act as customer service ambassadors to members and guests, assisting them with any concerns or needs within capabilities and parameters of the position. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
YOUR FOCUS AND OUR FOCUS:
- To maximize revenue.
- To control expenses.
- To deliver excellent customer service.
- To maintain the quality and cleanliness of your facility and work space.
- Familiarity with aquatics industry
- Swimming proficiency
- Minimum of 1year lifeguarding preferred
- Minimum 16 years of age
- High School diploma preferred
- Current American Red Cross or Ellis and Associates Lifeguard Certification (includes CPR/First Aid/AED for the Professional Rescuer) (Ellis guards must obtain a valid Red cross Lifeguard certification within 30 days of hire)
- Understands and can utilize American Red Cross standards of teamwork, rescue and surveillance
For more information about our company, please visit our website at .