Our Finance & Enterprise Performance offering works as a trusted advisor to CFOs, COOs, CIOs, and key executives. We advise, implement and deliver as-a-service solutions, helping our clients develop strategies and capabilities to support enterprise-wide decision-making, improve finance operations, and create impact within their organization.
Work You'll Do
A Senior Manager at Deloitte will manage and deliver components of client engagements that identify, design, and implement technology and creative business solutions for Life Science clients. Key responsibilities will include:
- Manage teams in the identification of business requirements, functional design, process design (including scenario design, flow mapping), prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures.
- Formulate planning, budgeting, forecasting and reporting strategies.
- Manage full life cycle implementations.
- Develop statements of work and/or client proposals.
- Identify business opportunities to increase usability and profitability of information architecture.
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement.
- Develop and manage vendor relationships.
- Lead workshops for client education.
- Manage resources and budget on client projects.
- Assist and drive the team by providing oversight.
- Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
- Expertise in Finance Service Delivery, Finance Operations, FP&A, Finance Strategy, or EPM
- 9+ years of professional experience in a consulting setting
- A minimum of 7+ years of experience working in or consulting to Life Science clients
- Experience leading or managing teams and change initiatives (especially in a project management role)
- Experience with budgetary responsibilities related to projects or resources
- Professional competence in the Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
- Superior critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal, team-building, and communication skills
- Ability to travel up to 50% (While up to 50% travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
- Immigration: Limited Sponsorship Available
- Experience in Digital Finance: CFO Analytics, Finance Cloud, SAP S4 Hana, Blockchain, and/or Robotics Process Automation
- Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program