Are you action- and goal-oriented, ready to take initiative and to seize opportunities to maximize your potential? Are you a strong communicator and an active listener, able to thoroughly and persuasively answer questions and set expectations? Are you a closer, driven by your success and mindful of your monthly sales, quality scores, cancellation rate, and productivity percentage?
Sutherland is now seeking dependable, enthusiastic licensed Life & Health Insurance Advisors to provide professional presentations over the phone and sell insurance to existing customers of Fortune 500 Insurance companies.
These work from home opportunities require individuals who strive to provide next-level care to clients and their customers and can excel in an environment where leads are provided. In this role, you will:
- Handle inbound and outbound calls with prospects and use assumptive sales techniques to enroll them in one or more of the client s insurance products
- Build rapport with callers to gain trust and understanding
- Determine eligibility and maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommending improved procedures
- Update job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities
- Manage prospect follow-up calls to ensure timely responses
- Gather all required data necessary to sell insurance products to prospects
- Explain the sales and issuance process and insurance products
- Accurately process application/ information in Sutherland and the client s sales and customer systems
- Diligently track and record outcome of calls and customer issues/inquiries for follow up
- Escalate issues to program manager as needed
What we offer:
- Pay rate of $17.27 per hour plus a performance incentive plan of up to $500 per month
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid training & PTO
- Advancement opportunities 80% of our frontline leaders have been promoted from within
- Additional pay incentives as well as monthly rewards & recognition programs
- Employee Discounts
- EAP & Health and Wellness programs including a personal trainer dedicated to Sutherland
This is the job for you if you possess:
- Excellent communication skills and a strong detail-oriented multitasker
- Ability to use critical thinking skills to overcome customer objections
- Proven time management skills
- Previous work experience with electronic documentation management, understanding of workflows and Microsoft Products (Work, Excel, PowerPoint, Windows Explorer)
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one-year previous customer service/sales experience required and/or 2 years call center experience required
- 1 year of post-secondary education required
- Typing skills of 30+ WPM with 90% accuracy required
- Ability to manage multiple software applications and document customer records at the same time
- Prior experience and/or knowledge of Medicare or medical terminology preferred
- Prior experience in the health care/insurance industry preferred
Requirements to work from home:
- Excellent Internet connectivity:
- Internet access speeds of 2 Mbps upload and 10 Mbps download the faster the better!
- Wireless and/or satellite Internet Service Providers are not compatible with our systems.
- Productive work environment:
- In-house network, and a hard-wired Internet connection capable of continuously supporting outstanding call quality and high-speed response rates.
- A quiet and distraction-free, secure place to work.
- A computer with:
- 1.6 Ghz Dual Core processor (the faster the processing environment, the better)
- 2 GB RAM
- 10 GB available hard drive space
- One or more available USB ports (2.0 or greater)
- Sound/audio support
- Windows 10
- 2 - 20 inch monitors
- Wired Keyboard
- Wired Mouse
- A headset to use for training and meetings that is/has:
- Dual ear
- Noise-cancelling microphone
- A Smartphone (iOS or Android), 4 years old or newer, in which you will be able and willing to download our app that will be leveraged for company communications.
As a digital transformation company, Sutherland rethinks and rebuilds processes for the digital age by combining the speed and insight of design thinking with the scale and accuracy of data analytics. We have been helping customers globally, across industries from financial services to healthcare, achieve greater agility through transformed and automated customer experiences for over 35 years.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
EEOC and Veteran Documentation
During employment, employees are treated without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or handicap, or any other legally protected status.
At times, government agencies require periodic reports from employers on the sex, ethnicity, handicap, veteran and other protected status of employees. The purpose of this Administrative EEO Record is for statistical analysis only and is used to comply with government record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements. Periodic reports are made to the government on the following information. The completion of the Administrative EEO record is optional. If you choose to volunteer the requested information, please note that all
Administrative EEO Records are kept in a Confidential File and are not part of your Application for Employment or Personnel file.
Please note: YOUR COOPERATION IS VOLUNTARY. INCLUSION OR EXCLUSION OF ANY DATA WILL NOT AFFECT ANY EMPLOYMENT DECISION.