Our TTEC work from home team has 41 preferred residency states. We do not hire residents of AK, CA, HI or outside of the United States.
At TTEC, we are all about the Human Experience. Elevated. You can be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences… and at the same time… #experienceTTEC, an award-winning, employment experience as a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent work from home. That’s right. TTEC is paying you to train, study, and take your state insurance exam. We even pay for all your licensing fees and continuing education credits. It’s time to take your career to the next level with TTEC.
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- TTEC at home offers full-time regular and seasonal roles. Depending on the program, role and local minimum wage guidelines, base wage of $20.00/hour; PLUS as an added perk you'll receive a year-end bonus of the equivalent of an additional $2/hour for your time worked between the completion of your product training to the official completion of the healthcare season*. (*To qualify you must complete the season and bonus will be paid our December 24th.)
- And yes...all the competitive performance bonus opportunities, health and wellbeing, financial and income protection, and paid leave benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you. For full details on our benefits, visit mybenefits.ttec.com/us/candidates/.
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them peace of mind? Whether it's getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on health-related products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customer experience being just average or an exceptional one. We'll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can't be taught-a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers through some of the more difficult times in their lives. You'll also have a chance to make great new friends and grow your career in a high-energy, family-friendly atmosphere.
Once you become a Licensed Healthcare Insurance Agent, on a typical day, you’ll
- Assist individuals in understanding their coverages and selecting the right products, services and best solutions to meet their personal health and financial needs
- Be providing full lifecycle customer service and sales where you could accept inbound or might be calling out to provide follow up
- Respond to customer inquiries with compassion and active listening and select the best solution in an efficient manner
- Identify additional needs customers may have and help them to upgrade products or services