Our Montessori school has been proudly serving our community for many years. With trained, dedicated educators (some with decades of experience), we provide an authentic Montessori experience in an early education setting. With mixed-age classrooms and carefully curated Montessori materials, we embrace the authentic Montessori Method, as we guide young learners toward the future, so they become innovative thinkers, good citizens, and able leaders.
Join our talented team, where we inspire children to be lifelong learners! Through ourplay basedcurriculum, our affectionate and loving staff ensures that our children are imparted with the knowledge to succeed.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS!
As a Lead Teacher, youll:
- Create fun,interactive learning experiences while serving asamentor to fellow Teachers.
- Promote the social, physical, and intellectual growth of the childreninyour care.
- Take the lead onclassroom managementand curriculum implementation,plusfollow all licensing guidelines and company standardsto ensure a safe environmentfor every child.
- Communicateand build relationshipswithenrolledandprospectivefamiliestopromote achievementfor the childandtosupport your centers success.
Wewant energetic, dependable, passionate individualswhoare at least 18 andhave:
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans.
- CDA or coursework in Early Childhood Education or related field.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent.
- The ability to meet state requirements for education and additional center requirements.
- Able to work indoors or outdoors and engage in physical activity with children
Your neighborhood Montessori school is supported by Montessori Unlimited, a nationwide network of authentic Montessori schools. As part of Learning Care Groupa community of inspired, bold, dedicated individualswe invite you to be a difference maker. Here, youll find a dynamic environment and culture that is open, friendly, welcoming, and collaborative. Are you ready to make a strong, lasting, positive impact on children? Then join Montessori Unlimited, where we know our best asset is our people. Weve made a commitment to ensure you feel valued, with a robust, comprehensive offering that exceeds expectations. That means competitive compensation, a targeted range of health and wellness benefits, and retirement planning, with our new 401k match. For us, its simple: Provide great rewards, keep employees engaged, and develop difference makers. We encourage your talent, recognize your potential, and support your growth, to be an inspiring, innovative force that prepares children for the future.
Learning Care Group is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against an employee or applicant based on race, color, religion, national origin or ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status or any other protected status under federal, state, or local law.