Lycée International de Houston is Looking for energetic and motivated qualified Kindergarte Teacher for this school year 2021-2022.
Only candidates with experience related to the position and authorized to work in the United States will be contacted . Successful candidates will have to undergo a background check.
· Teaching Certificate .
· English Proficiency (excellent skills in speaking, reading, writing and listening comprehension)
· At least two years of teaching experience
· Passionate about working with children
· Experienced with creating and implementing lesson plans
· Great at developing positive relationships with students, parents and co-workers
· Teaching skills for multicultural school environment
· High level of energy, creativity and commitment
· Great classroom management skills
· Physically able to monitor and move about the room
Standing for long periods of time. Frequent stooping, bending, pulling and pushing, relocating stacks of textbooks, media equipment, desks, and other classroom equipment. The level of mobility required depends upon the grade level of teaching assignment(s) and requirements thereof. Must maintain emotional control under stress.
Application Procedure :
1. Cover letter outlining your strengths, experience, educational and leadership philosophy.
3. Recommendation letter
It is the policy of the School to assure equal employment opportunity in its personnel practices. This includes equal treatment in its hiring selection, promotion, transfer, compensation, benefits, training, discipline and other personnel practices and terms or conditions of employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, ethnic or religious beliefs, veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination against any employee or applicant based on any of these conditions will not be tolerated. This Policy governs all aspects of employment, including recruiting, hiring, job assignment, compensation, training, promotions, discipline, access to benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment and termination.