Are you a high-performing sales professional committed to creating a positive impact on children?
Committee for Children (CFC) is a social enterprise dedicated to advancing the safety and well-being of children through social-emotional learning and development. Their research-based social-emotional learning programs help more than 20.5 million children every year stay safe, respect themselves and others, succeed in school today, and build a better world for tomorrow.
Their North Star Goal is to positively and equitably transform the social-emotional well-being of 100 million children annually by 2030.
Committee for Children is seeking a passionate and motivated Education Partnerships Manager to create and expand opportunities with key district leaders that support priorities and initiatives around social-emotional learning (SEL) in a rapidly growing territory. This remote role is responsible for proactive client acquisition, management of strategic relationships, development of territory, and achievement of sales goals. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the PreK-12 education market and the ability to engage high-level decision makers and ultimately deliver on client impact goals.
- Initiate strong new district partnerships and create growth in current partnerships to drive sales and adoption of Committee for Children programs through strategic planning and implementation
- Establish industry expertise and develop multi-level relationships through consultations, presentations, trainings, and webinars based on strong Social Emotional Learning market knowledge
- Lead district program rollout, training, and ongoing relationship support to ensure program usage and build enduring partnerships
- Achieve or exceed quarterly and annual revenue goals through new and renewal sales
- Actively represent Committee for Children at conferences and events to promote awareness and build relationships with strategic partners and clients
- Collaborate effectively with internal teams including education partnerships, client success & support, implementation, and others to ensure proactive client support
- Forecast and manage pipeline activity for accurate account planning
- Extensive background in the K-12 educational market
- Proven track record of managing complex district or client partnerships including impactful program adoptions, effective implementations, and ongoing engagement
- Demonstrated success as a top performer, meeting or exceeding goals including new customers and/or partnerships
- Excellent communication skills and successful experience with group presentations
- Demonstrate a commitment to Committee for Children’s Mission, NorthStar goal, Values and Equity Statement, and the inclusive culture of the organization
- Must reside in California or Seattle, Washington with the capability to work and collaborate remotely and the ability to travel as needed
Committee for Children is best known for their innovative Second Step® family of SEL programs which blend research and rigor with intuitive design to help young people build strengths that will help them realize their goals throughout life. Committee for Children believes that if you make a positive impact on enough children, the ripple effect with help a family, school, community, and ultimately, the world.
The Renaissance Network - Building World-Class Teams to Impact Education
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are core values at The Renaissance Network. We honor the unique identities of every candidate we encounter, and we’re committed to ensuring an equitable recruiting and interview process.