IT Project Management Specialist Position:
- Create and maintain project schedule.
- Coordinate program level meetings (ITCCB, CRP Events, etc.).
- Provide project status updates to senior and executive management.
- Engage with end users and determine project requirements and scope as required.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education
- Due to facility security requirements, only US citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- 3 or more years of experience with Microsoft Project.
- 3 or more years in a Project Management role with experience in large scale IT specific projects.
- Due to facility security requirements, only U.S. citizens are eligible for consideration at this time.
- Experience leading cross functional team meetings (record minutes, set agendas, and lead meetings).
- Experience documenting IT Project Requirements.
- Experience reporting project status updates to Senior Management/Executives.
- Familiarity with the Software Development Lifecycle.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, self-starter.
- Ability to obtain a Secret Security Clearance.
- Associate's degree in a related technical discipline.
Desired Skills, Experience, and Education
- Familiarity with PLM Systems (Windchill/TeamCenter).
- Change Management experience.
- Familiarity with ITIL, CMMI, and AGILE.
- PMP Certification.
- Active Secret Security Clearance.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical discipline.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.