Interior Designer Summary:
Our client is a full-service, high-design, and boutique-style interiors firm. They are looking to add an Interior Designer to their high-energy team! This firm specialized in the award-winning design of corporate interiors, commercial, retail, and hospitality projects. They offer the opportunity to be a part of a highly collaborative work environment where everyone's voice is heard!
Interior Designer Experience:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Interior Design.
- 4+ years of professional experience preferred.
- CID or NCIDQ Certification preferred (or on a path to become certified).
Interior Designer Requirements:
- Proficiency in Revit is required.
- Experience in relative project types is preferred.
- Strong technical, code, and detailing skills for quality documentation.
- Enthusiastic commitment to the multidisciplinary design process and team environment.
- Proactive written and verbal communication skills.
Interior Designer Responsibilities:
- Work with project lead designer, develop coordinated interior design solutions that provide the appropriate. aesthetic response within the clients' needs and program requirements, including basic interior finish treatment, floor, and wall patterns, and interior colors.
- Consult with clients on the creation, presentation of interior design concepts and needs.
- Define project requirements and develop design criteria.
- Scheduling, Estimates, Budget, Planning to complete projects- drawings, models, images, material, etc.
- Use software to design, sketch and provide drawings of proposed projects.
- Professional client development skills.
- Leadership skills, ability to build relationships at all levels, internally and externally.
Interior Designer Compensation:
- (negotiable depending upon experience)
- Excellent benefits package (401k, Health, Dental, Bonus)
- Hybrid work environment!
If you are interested in learning more about this position, please apply or reach out directly to Jessica Weil at 605-799-4806 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable laws or regulations.
GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality professionals within multiple industries across the United States for the past 31 years. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right solutions at the right time.