Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
Work you'll do:
Our Program Manager is the heart of the Global Audit & Assurance Transformation (GAAT) Program. This role is part of the Integrated Program Management Office (IPMO) and is critical to the execution of Program Management activities (i.e. delivery of Transformation projects, core products and enabling technologies).
Primary responsibilities of our Program Manager include program alignment and delivery, oversight & integration of workstream project plans, dependency management, program change control, risks/issues, escalations, reporting execution, workstream leader/team's stakeholder management. This role collaborates with the IPMO pillar, developing integrated high-level program plan, roadmap, stakeholder management, program risks/issues and dependencies to report to executives.
- Supports, sponsors and challenges detailed plans, ensuring delivery roadmaps are aligned
- Tracks, manages, and escalates Program Risks & Issues
- Manages and influences relationships with key stakeholders (including senior leadership) inside and outside of Global Audit & Assurance (GAA)
- Ensures timely communications between projects, leadership, and key stakeholders in pursuit of alignment of decision making
- Ability to work in a changing and complex environment spanning multiple technology solutions and functional areas
- Experienced with program management, including negotiating challenging discussions with stakeholders
- Ensures timely and accurate reporting for executive leadership
What you'll be part of - our Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible-tangible-results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in-with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out-with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Global Audit & Assurance delivers a strong foundation of audit practices for Deloitte around the world. We leverage new ideas and technologies to raise quality standards, drive growth and change, and define the audit of the future. • Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of professional work experience and a minimum of 3 years in Program Management (i.e. methodologies, tools, techniques or PMP certified)
- Proven ability to build relationships across all levels and functions of the organization (i.e. Business and IT functions)
- Experienced with developing and maintaining high-level program plans across a diverse project portfolio, including delivering large-scale technology
- Proven ability to track, manage and escalate Program Risks & Issues
- Familiarity with software development methodologies, including Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid (iterative), SAFe, and Scrum
How you'll grow:
Deloitte Global inspires leaders at every level. We believe in investing in you, helping you embrace leadership opportunities at every step of your career, and helping you identify and hone your unique strengths. We encourage you to grow by providing formal and informal development programs, coaching and mentoring, and on-the-job challenges. We want you to ask questions, take chances, and explore the possible.
Benefits you'll receive:
Deloitte's Total Rewards program reflects our continued commitment to lead from the front in everything we do-that's why we take pride in offering a comprehensive variety of programs and resources to support your health and well-being needs. We provide the benefits, competitive compensation, and recognition to help sustain your efforts in making an impact that matters.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. #LI-Hybrid Hybrid work, remote may be an option