Why take an Accountant role with this company?
- Amazing office with great company culture
- The position is open due to growth.
- Get to see the corporate and the family office side of this organization
- Work with two individuals who have been with the company for over 10 years.
- Ability to see new Investments come on board
Perks of the Accountant role:
- Very visible role.
- Strong medical benefit package
- 40-hour workweek. Minimal overtime
- 8% match on 401K!
- Work from home Mondays & Fridays!
- Participate in luncheons, happy hours and office team outings.
- Truly see all aspects of accounting. This is NOT a siloed position.
What the Accountant will do…
- Provide updates to weekly cash projections for private investments
- Provide coding for and confirm capital calls are paid on time; approve capital calls for ongoing investments
- Provide coding for and confirm distributions are paid in full
- Assist with accounting and investor relations for certain private equity funds, including: Prepare capital account statements
- Account for capital calls and distributions
- Calculate promoted interest and distribution waterfalls
- Monthly closing duties including importing offline fund transactions, reconciling activity to the monthly cash flow statement, and reviewing investment account for proper recording of gains
- Prepare reports to be included in the quarterly board meetings, such as: Private Investment Activity Schedules -
- Private Investment Benchmark Report
- Quarterly income and cash flow statement
- Calculate assets and commitments
- Calculate and track quarterly private investment management fee and fund expense
What the company needs in an Accountant:
- BBA - Accounting
- 2 years of accounting experience
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, and listening) skills
- Proficient in Excel and knowledge of Word and PowerPoint