Ref ID: 04040-0011782454
Classification: Human Resources (HR) Manager
Compensation: $80000.00 to $100000.00 yearly
Innovative Software Technology company is adding a Human Resources and Talent Acquisition role to their team. The Human Resources and Talent Acquisition role will be responsible for recruitment based on anticipated needs, such as product development or market expansion strategy experience and labor market trends. Successful recruiting also requires Human Resources and Talent Acquisition have a command of social media, to recognize how a candidate's technical experience complements the company's technical needs and networking skills for referrals.
1. Recruitment - to increase awareness and positioning the company as an "employer of choice." Fostering a positive work environment, advancement and development opportunities, equitable compensation and work-life balance initiatives.
2. Culture and Work Environment - the Human Resources and Talent Acquisition role should have experience in retention, and training managers on mentoring, team building, employee recognition, being receptive to employee suggestions and tapping in their influence on corporate culture.
3. Career Development - Establishing a promotion from within process in which selection criteria is applied consistently. Training and developing managers how to discuss career options and career goals, give performance feedback and develop their employees.
4. Developing process and procedures - onboarding, orientation, being the first point of contact, responding and resolving requests, support with reporting, auditing and compliance reporting,
5. Collaborative experience to enhance competitive benefits.
6. Manage all workflows - Performance Management, PTO & Benefits, and Staffing Metrics
This role is a high touch and high impact role with opportunity to influence culture and change. A deep desire to be a champion of culture through interactions with employees and desire to make employees experiences simple, pleasant and productive.
Excellent benefit package with discretionary 25% to 30% annual bonus.