Human Resources Specialist/Generalist. Direct Hire opportunity working for a great company! Salary $75K - $80K DOE. Apply now!!
- Assists in the monitoring and analysis of US DOL Federal Contracting Requirements (i.e. Staffing Agency monitoring related to temporary and Temp to Hire Applicant Flow analysis)
- Unemployment Compensation claim coordination Generate regular, standard, and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics on specific HR (i.e.: hiring and turnover, exit data, disability, and job modification trends, staffing speed to hire and quality of hire, etc.).
- Troubleshoot data and reports.
- Assists in the planning, implementation, communication and rollout of employee relations programs and procedures; helps to monitor the effectiveness of the programs and recommends modifications as needed.
- Supports compliance, recruiting and employee relations by maintaining records / data (case management system) analyzing data and generating regular and ad hoc reports.
- Serves as the New Employee Orientation Coordinator/Specialist
- serve as the HR Generalist/HR Business Partner for an assigned group that may include production areas.
- Serves as a Recruiter for the following groups:
- Corporate SIS Front Office Admin/Support/Customer Service SIS FS Admin/Support SIS QCSIS MP Supply Chain and Logistics
- Recruiting duties are as follows:
- Consult with management and HR to identify staffing needs and workforce planning strategies, and develop recruitment plan to meet demands
- Consult with management and HR to identify staffing needs and workforce planning strategies, and develop recruitment plan to meet demands.
- Leverage various resources to source qualified candidates, including internet, ATS, schools, networking, search firms, etc.
- Develop position descriptions in consultation with designated group needs
- Screen candidates using resume screening, telephone screens, interviews, assessment tools, etc. as assigned
- Coordinate interview process to best meet Toshiba needs (interview scheduling, travel, virtual interviews)
- Assist with the research and development of new sourcing methods and strategies.
- Manage entry-level rotational programs (Engineering & Sales) and coop/internship programs
- Conduct reference checks, background checks and drug screens
- Manage relocation program in cost-effective manner
- Manage all candidate correspondence (offers/declines/assessments/schedules) and on-boarding processing
- Conduct new employee onboarding
- Co-ordinate and facilitate recruitment functions, including job and career fairs, and college recruiting as required
- Manage and administer Application Tracking System
- Assist managers on hiring trends and recruitment tools / reporting metrics
- Ensure all documentation and filing is complete and current with regards to all state and federal guidelines
- Bachelor degree in human resources, business administration or related field.
- Combination of education and experience may also be acceptable.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3-5 years’ experience in a human resource department.
- Experience in event planning and coordination.
- Previous experience in recruitment coordination or support.
- Expertise in HRIS systems or other database management.
- Basic knowledge of employment law and experience in policies and procedures.
- 2-3 Years of Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Comfortable working in a manufacturing/warehouse environment supporting both office and production employees.
Submit Resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Corestaff Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other factor determined to be unlawful under applicable law. Corestaff Services is not associated with Core Staffing Services, Inc. which operates in the New York metro area.