USA Industries is an ISO 9001:2015 certified, American manufacturer incorporated in 1982. USA Industries specializes in the rental and sale of Piping Isolation & Testing Products, Flow Measurement Products, Heat Exchanger Tools, and Tube Plugs. The company boasts an established product line, multiple patents, in-house engineering/design, and unrivaled customer service. Through innovation and professionalism, USA Industries has differentiated itself as a leading supplier of manufactured goods to the refining, chemical processing, and power markets.
We have deeply committed values to our Customers and Employees, as we consider them all part of the USA Industries’ Family. Self-starters who embrace the company’s core values of F.A.M.I.L.Y. (Friendly, Available, Motivated, Innovative, Loyal, “Yes” attitude) will find stability, opportunity, and fulfillment at a continuously growing company. When you join USA Industries Inc., you will have at your disposal the advice and guidance of a team of seasoned professionals from within the industry. You will grow professionally as you gain valuable knowledge and experience through individual and team contributions.
The Human Resources (HR) Manager will administer human resources policies and practices in areas such as employee relations, benefits and compensation, training and development as directed by President/CEO. The duties of HR Manager include recruiting, interviewing and hiring new staff, as well as helping the organization increase employee productivity, morale and retention. HR Manager provide orientation to new employees and ongoing training and development. The job includes managing the company’s requirements for Equal Opportunity and Americans with Disabilities Act and responding to discrimination or workplace complaints. HR Manager will act as supporter in compensation and benefits programs as directed by President CEO. The HR Manager will oversee day to day employee conflicts and minimize where possible, as well as survey managers on any pending employee issues. S/he will build relations with employees. Provide coaching and guidance to leadership and employees regarding employment issues. This includes but not limited to, policy and procedure Employee handbook interpretation/application, regulatory compliance, performance management, corrective action, internal investigations and separations.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Assist managers with employee discipline corrective action hearings by acting as “second Party” in all verbal and written counseling and termination/suspensions
- Conduct initial screening interviews of applicant for Hiring managers and Administer and interpret Profile Assessment tests for Hiring managers,
- Welcomes new employees to the organization by conducting orientation
- Hiring & Onboarding (HOB) Process Checking driving records, validating certifications, such as college transcripts-Responsible for new hire paperwork, running background checks, and drug screen tests, including completion of E-verify for all new employees
- Communicate with employees regarding company plan benefits and assist them with registration of benefits and 401k platforms
- Review and ensure HR files, paperwork changes and confidentiality issues are properly documented in employee paper and ADP files.
- Support Accounting manager by coordinating annual open enrollment benefit process.
- Administer various employee benefit programs, such as group insurance, life, and medical and assist Family and Medical Leave claim processing as point of 1st contact
- Serve as gate keeper on all interdepartmental transfers, hiring & onboarding, terminations, promotions & transfers, HR data changes, leave of absence, EEO/AAP data, and employee compensation.
- Participate of Company Safety Board for Safety compliance and safety training schedules new managers and supervisors
- Follow-up with managers/supervisors on 30/60/90 competency reviews
- Maintain OSHA accident files. Research injuries and accidents thru managers and supervisors and maintain comprehensive reports
- Assist in organizing and preparing for special projects and employee events.
- Provided HR Policy guidance and interpretation of employee handbook
- Work with all departments in the recruitment process by online search through popular free data bases i.e. INDEED or contacting staffing agencies and Texas Work Force Commission
- Research market salary information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends for salary survey/market information to ensure competitive salaries within company budget levels for annual review and report to President/CEO
- Employee support for ADP payroll income tax forms and other non-office employees, including Initiating/terminating/resolution of shop/office employee pay roll issues.
- Perform research, interviews, and Prep work for Texas Workforce Commission hearings
- Prepare and deliver new hire orientation sessions for one-on-one to multiple participants which included explaining company benefits and policies and procedures.
- Create a depository and maintained job descriptions and Standard work practices
- Catalogue and maintain electronic record keeping of all applicants not accepted for positions interviewed for 1 year as well as all walk-up Company applications completed
- Serve as OJI coordinator for accidents and disability claims with Company insurance.
YourMembership. Keywords: Human Resources Manager, Location: South Houston, TX - 77587