Job Summary: The Human Resource Coordinator aids with and facilitates the human resource processes at all business locations. This role provides administrative support to the human resource function as needed, including record-keeping, file maintenance and HRIS entry.
Description of duties and responsibilities:
- Review for accuracy and completeness of forms and documents required to process new hires
- Set up drug screens and background checks and assist with all onboarding activities
- Completes Form I-9, verifies I-9 documentation and maintains I-9 files
- Make copies, faxes documents, processes invoices, prepares and processes mail
- Maintain organization charts for all affiliates
- Schedules interview, post jobs, and assist with resume sourcing
- Assist with day-to day HR issues
- Assist with employee relations and benefits, as needed
- Maintain HR records filing system
- HR data entry to Human Resource Information System
- Assist with individual HR projects that we are currently working on
- New hire network set ups, workstation set up while working with IT and assigned administrative assistants per department
- Assist with scheduling of meetings, traveling arrangements, training, etc.
- Assist with researching different HR topics as necessary for new policy or updating of current policies in order to stay current with industry and compliance
- Process all expense reports
- Process invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Bilingual (Korean required)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Working understanding of human resource principles, practices, and procedures
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, SAP, and related software.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree required
- Less than 3 years of HR experiences (Oil & Gas company experiences plus)
To Apply Please Submit resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
LK Jordan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.